Micro-Needling (Manual & Pen)
Taught with manual roller and pen
Please call us on 07541 403524 for availability
With the growing demand in the beauty industry for non-surgical cosmetic procedures, micro-needling is becoming one of the most popular anti-ageing treatments on the market. Micro-needling, also known as Cosmetic Skin Needling or Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure, which helps to:
- Rebuild collagen and elastin within the skin’s tissues, so the skin looks more youthful
- Helps to reduce pigmentation, so the skin looks brighter
- Increases skin cellular turnover
- Allows for products to penetrate deeper into the skin, so they work more effectively.
On our cosmetic skin needling course, you will develop the necessary skills to work provide advanced treatments. You will be taught by our team of expert skin specialists, therefore allowing you to gain the knowledge and experience you need.
Furthermore, you will give you the practical skills and theory knowledge to provide clients with a professional cosmetic needling treatment, whilst maintaining exception health and safety standards and delivering excellent aftercare advice and product recommendations to your clients.
Skin Needling Course content:
- The History of Skin Needling
- Needling Technology
- Skin Healing Anatomy & Physiology
- Needling Effects on specific skin conditions
- Needling verses, and used in combination with, other advanced treatments.
- Health & Safety
- Consultation & Contra-indications
- Needling Treatment procedure
- Aftercare and contra-actions
To be able to enrol on this course you must hold an NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent. On successful completion of this course, you will receive an accredited Beautec diploma, so you are able to gain insurance to be able to work in industry. We provide all course equipment and materials, but you will need to bring towels for practical work.
We recommend on completion of the course, to purchase insurance through Hamilton and Fraser, therefore allowing you to work safely.