Vitamin Booster Training (Vit B12, Vit C & Biotin)
Please call us on 07541 403524 for availability
Our bespoke Vitamin Booster training course will cover all you need to know about offering this popular treatment in salons. Vitamin Booster treatments have become super popular amongst clients with busy lives. As oral supplements have to be digested vitamins are often destroyed by the stomach acid before absorption. However, this method injects them straight into the bloodstream. Therefore, ensuring that the vitamins can work quickly and more effectively.
As vitamin boosters are so easy to administer, you can offer them as stand alone treatments, or alongside any other treatments your client may be having.
During training, you will learn about vitamins B12, C and Biotin, all of which have essential functions throughout the body. Additionally, we cover vitamin deficiencies, their implication and how to manage them effectively.
Our Vitamin Booster Training covers:
- Health and Safety procedures
- Client care, communication and consent
- The benefits and effects of B12 on the body
- Relevant anatomy and physiology
- Products, tools and equipment used in B12, Biotin and Vitamin C booster injections
- B12 injection practical procedure
- Aftercare and adverse precautions information
Accredited by the Centre of CPD Excellence and insurable. You will need to hold a minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent to enrol on this course.
Have you checked out our other Aesthetic Courses?